Position Announcement Guidelines
In order to announce an available position or a postion wanted you should send an e-mail to the secretary (for contact information, see About the IAMP
- In announcing an available position please indicate the date position starts and the deadline for application.
- Postings of available jobs will be removed after the application deadline.
- We reserve the right to remove postings of jobs wanted 6 months after the date posted unless we are given other instructions.
- We advertize all types of positions, from graduate student openings or postdoctoral opportunities to faculty positions such as tenure track or tenured professorships.
- The IAMP is not responsible for the accuracy of the information in these postings.
- The announcement should be not longer than 3 lines with the most important information about the position, and should include
a link to a website with the remaining details.